[wildcard-comments] Verisign - abuse of power
- To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [wildcard-comments] Verisign - abuse of power
- From: Admin <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:23:00 +0300
- Organization: Private person
- Reply-to: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: KMail/1.5
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is a blatant abuse of the resources and power that was given to
Verisign. Because of Verisign breaking the normal way of how the DNS
works, my mailservers can't reject e-mails from bogus domains, which
already led to the spam load increase, that wastes my resources and
the time needed to deal with it.
What will be the next step of Verisign? Claiming all not registered
domains to be their property and forcing everybody to register them
through the Verisign registrar services?!
Please, revoke the privileges given to Verisign, on the grounds of
this blatant abuse of the DNS by Verisign. Please, stop the abusers!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: Key ID: 0xAAE2A579
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----