ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

  • To: <wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments]
  • From: "Randy Mrock" <rmrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:41:42 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

Verisign's new practice of hijacking blank name requests and diverting them to your own IP address is scandalous. Verisign is entrusted with the Internet's root servers and has clearly broken that trust relationship. My next series of e-mails are going to my Congressman, my state Senator, ICANN, and the Commerce department. I feel that control of the root server should be strip from Verisign and placed in the control of a more ethical company.

Regards,
Randall Mrock, MCSE  CNE