ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] 2 can play that game..

  • To: <wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] 2 can play that game..
  • From: "Veri-Sign" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:00:40 +0200
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

If VeriSign can benefit from the spelling mistakes of people wanting to visit one of my websites, then I should be able to benefit from the spelling mistakes of people trying to visit VeriSign.

So... I registered http://www.veri-sign.com, and will be using the site to parody the site finder service, and provide independent, non-sponsored links to other sites of my choosing!

I enclose a copy of the Email thread between myself and VeriSign (read from the bottom up):