[wildcard-comments] VeriSign Shut Down order
- To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [wildcard-comments] VeriSign Shut Down order
- From: <trashcan@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:10:40 -0400
- Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
ICANN ordered VeriSign to shut down its Site Finder service,
and it complied.
HOWEVER, now when I enter an unidentifiable address, I see a
MICROSOFT page intercepting the "404" message. Could someone
please explain why ICANN hasn't and didn't order MICROSOFT to
shut down this service just as VeriSign was ordered to do so?
Or is ICANN particularly biased AGAINST VeriSign?