ICANN Email List Archives
[wildcard-comments] Please make it stop!
- To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [wildcard-comments] Please make it stop!
- From: Martin Mouritzen <mm@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:07:30 +0200
- Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5b) Gecko/20030901 Thunderbird/0.2
So, let's say the phone systems worked in this way.
If you dialed a wrong number, you wouldn't be told you had a wrong
number, you'd get to listen to an advertisement.
Please stop it.