ICANN Email List Archives
[wildcard-comments] Please Get Rid of Verisign
- To: <wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [wildcard-comments] Please Get Rid of Verisign
- From: "Kevin Ansfield" <Kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:31:11 +0100
- Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcOT8iUPqsPXPvlsSkGOLBBjhJbj3A==
- Thread-topic: Please Get Rid of Verisign
Please remove Verisigns control of .net and .com
domains. Their blatant disregard of standards with the sole intent of making
money at the expense of many systems that are built to rely on widely agreed
standards is quite simply disgusting. The standards that make up the internet should
not be opened up to this sort of abuse.
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.525 / Virus Database: 322 - Release Date: 09/10/2003