ICANN Email List Archives
[wildcard-comments] RE: Verisign's Wildcard Service
- To: <wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [wildcard-comments] RE: Verisign's Wildcard Service
- From: "Kevin Spleid" <kspleid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:59:40 -0400
- Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcOT9iAGoLkICEdzSVqV5PlzWS6M5w==
- Thread-topic: RE: Verisign's Wildcard Service
To All It Concerns:
Versign's hijacking of mistyped URLs is a self centered, piggish attempt to
steer traffic their way. It's a flagrant misuse of the authority bestowed them.
If I mistype a URL, I should get an Error 404, and that's that.
It's an abuse of power, and it should be stopped cold.