ICANN Email List Archives
[wildcard-comments] Definitely opposed.
- To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [wildcard-comments] Definitely opposed.
- From: "J. Shirley" <jshirley@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:46:27 -0700
- Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.3.1) Gecko/20030428
Let it go on the record that I am very opposed, and will challenge the
SiteFinder "service" as long as Verisign thinks it's a valuable service.
ISC has released bind patches, which broke 7 TLD's. This is what will
continue to happen if Verisign is allowed to do this.