ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] NO!

  • To: <wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] NO!
  • From: "Paul Blankenship" <manager@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:47:50 -0700
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

        I have so many problems with verisign it's not even funny.  Stealing
sites,
holding sites against an owner's will, and now this site finder.  Site
finder broke my spam filters, as well as caused a few other issues on my
network including issues with my printing.  Verisign should NOT be allowed
to hold .com and .net any longer.  It's ICANN's job to protect the internet
from things like this and to be honest, ICANN hasn't been doing it's job and
I see why so many people in other countries are complaining about the way
ICANN handles things.

Paul Blankenship
Solano Computer Resource
441 Georgia St Suite 200