[wildcard-comments] Shut them down
- To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [wildcard-comments] Shut them down
- From: stevegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:04:35 -0700
- Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.28i
Regarding Verisign's stated intent to restart the "service"...
- They have demonstrated a willful inability to work within a standards
- They are not a suitable candidate for continued stewardship of a
- If they are able to hold onto their charter still, this will signal
others that RFC'd protocols can be willfully and publicly subverted
without any real consequence.
Steve Traugott (KG6HDQ)
Speaker Coordinator, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group
UNIX/Linux Infrastructure Architect, TerraLuna LLC