ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] don't do it

  • To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] don't do it
  • From: Ian Walters <elhedran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:52:28 +1000
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Ok, the next round sounds more sensible than the last, but its still wrong.

many people who fall for the nigerian scam think that its a good idea too.

I will support it when a open (everyone can see all the results),
independent (e.g. clear their results will not affect future income),
unbiased (e.g. not just web users, but companies relying on those people
finding them) shows the service to be good.

Right now it looks more to me that you gave a nickel to your mate bob you
tell everyone how good a guy you are.  You are going to steal money out of
other peoples pockets, hide conartists (otherwise known as spammers) and
seemingly don't want to listen at all to a contrary opinion until it forced
down your throat.

--
Ian.