ICANN Email List Archives
[wildcard-comments] Petition against Verisign changes.
- To: <wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [wildcard-comments] Petition against Verisign changes.
- From: <NewbieThree@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:30:01 -0700
- Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
Whether or not the technical issues Verisign has
introduced are minor or not, they were not put in charge of the DNS to sell
advertising space. Yet this is exactly how they are using their
role. No matter the technical issues, Verisign should not be allowed to
continue altering DNS and still hold their contract. I believe their
contract should be cancelled.
A petition to revoke their contract should be open
to all Internet Users.