[wildcard-comments] Verisign CEO Interview
- To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [wildcard-comments] Verisign CEO Interview
- From: Phil Moors <pmoors@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:10:38 -0400
- Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.4.1i
Given Verisign CEO Stratton Scalvos' recent comments in the following
I believe that it is time to revoke Verisign's TLD authorities. This is
a company that has betrayed the public trust. This CEO is only
interested in raping the infrastructure of the internet for the sole
purpose of lining the pockets of his company. Verisign's actions benefit
no one but Verisign. The internet infrastructure must be overseen by a
more trustworthy entity (non-profit, academic?).
Please hand over the .com and .net TLDs to an institution that is not so
highly driven by greed.
RCI Group, Inc.