Fwd: Phone.Com tie-in w/ Pac Bell Park (Phone Company) Y2K?

Note: forwarded message attached.

===

Casey Farrell;
Information Designer
San Francisco

oieau@yahoo.com

---- Begin included message ----

Note: forwarded message attached.

===

Casey Farrell;
Information Designer
San Francisco

oieau@yahoo.com

---- Begin included message ----
Casey Farrell                     San Francisco

Attn: Tom Mcdonald                June 28, 1999
c/o    SF Giants Ball Club

                               Re: "614275"

     Dear Mr. McDonald,

   I just spoke with Christine, and she said to re-

  post the letter I had previously spoke with you

  about-an have this one too, as a perhaps fuller

 explanation. Would like to hear back on this if

 the SF GIANTS might like something new in the line

 of "tribute" ideas. The design is for sale, and can

 be used to great advantage-please let me know.

    Thank you

    Casey Farrell

415/ 664-2489

Note: forwarded message attached.

===

Casey Farrell;
Information Designer
San Francisco

oieau@yahoo.com

---- Begin included message ----

Note: forwarded message attached.

===
614275 Copyright 1998 Casey Farrell

This Letter & All Contents Copyright 1999

      All Rights Reserved

GIANTS_614275@yahoo.com

---- Begin included message ----

Note: forwarded message attached.

===
614275 Copyright 1998 Casey Farrell

This Letter & All Contents Copyright 1999

      All Rights Reserved

GIANTS_614275@yahoo.com

---- Begin included message ----
Casey Farrell; Designer          Friday
San Francisco, California      June 4, 1999

Attn: Dawnelle Keller; Marketing
c/o   Phone.Com, Inc.
       800 Chesapeake Drive
       Redwood City, CA 94063          RE: "614275"

           Dear Ms. Keller,

    It was nice speaking with you today-as I mentioned;

  if you guys are "unwired" you may be the "next" hot

  Internet stock!

     What a neat deal. Therre are 16 Million visitors

   to San Francisco every year.  The love us so much

   they leave behind 6 Billion Dollars annually in a

    gesture of loyalty.  Now, with this new PAC-BELL

    PARK coming on-line next April, what a terrific

     tandem tie-in to the year 2000...if a just south

     ( and there'll be ferry boat service by then)

     of China Basin company, "teams-UP" with the

     other "PHONE CO." and have a "beeper-code" T-Shirt

      just in time for the "digital" season opener!

       Please see;

               http://www.slip.net/~o614275

    Don't worry...it's not confusing...we are just

    finally getting "high definition"...graphics.

    In Japan, where there are five (5) different and

    interesting writing systems, graphic art is often

    considered an adjunct to the entertainment industry

    and we in the States have finally caught up in our

    appreciation of electronic gadgetry.

      The idea here is we are making the GIANTS logo

    a kind of 'gizmo" in and of itself.  The team has

    currently a "60's" Tribute Tee-shirt ( Tie-dye)

    celebrating the "hippie era", while the new

    "COUNTER....-culture" is on the web buying stock!

    So, we can say that this tandem marketing effort,

  and the merchandise which it produces will "count!"

    I have some sample gear (sportswear) and a report

 with facts and figures on how extremely advantageous

 it would be in terms of Public Relations and Marketing

  to establish an "e"-venture using this designwork;

   utilizing all revenue scenarios; and would like to

   confer with Pat, yourself, and any other members

   of your firm who might like to take this under

   consideration as a viable business move.

    Please advise accordingly;

    Thank you,

 Casey Farrell

Tel:(415) 664-2489

This Letter& All Contents Copyright 1999 Casey Farrell
===