Fwd: "Digitalize" SF GIANTS logo for LBE in Y2K?

Note: forwarded message attached.

===

Casey Farrell;
Information Designer
San Francisco

oieau@yahoo.com

---- Begin included message ----

Note: forwarded message attached.

===

Casey Farrell;
Information Designer
San Francisco

oieau@yahoo.com

---- Begin included message ----

Casey Farrell; Designer            MondaySa
San Francisco, California            June 28, 1999

Attn: Larry Baer; General Manager
c/o   Ms. Ilene Snider
      SF GIANTS BALLCLUB

           Dear Mr. Baer,

    I've forwarded this note-a bit more information-

    to amend the URL as shown at;

            http://www.slip.net/~o614275

     And hope the SF GIANTS can use this design as

     it is for sale now-and would really work in an

     era where a label can just be a " swoosh!"

        Thank you-
           Please let me know,

     Casey
415/664-2489

Note: forwarded message attached.

===

Casey Farrell;
Information Designer
San Francisco

oieau@yahoo.com

---- Begin included message ----

Note: forwarded message attached.

===
614275 Copyright 1998 Casey Farrell

This Letter & All Contents Copyright 1999

      All Rights Reserved

GIANTS_614275@yahoo.com

---- Begin included message ----
Casey Farrell; Designer               Monday
San Francisco, California           June 21, 1999

                                    RE: "614275!"

Attn: Sean Ehringer; Art Director
c/o   Leagas Delaney, Inc.
      840 Battery St.
      San Francisco, CA 94131

            Dear Mr. Ehringer,

    You guys made Leah Garchik's morning column-
 page E-10. Nice Job! I'd like to talk to you about
 what is referred to as Location Based Entertainment-
 something along the idea of Metreon/Zeum, etc. This
 is a "Virtual Reality" use of graphic-arts as an other
 that print technologies device. "Op-Art?" "Digital?"

               http://www.slip.net/~o614275

     I have this designwork as an example of other
  ways in which the Information Technologies may use
  their new graphics capabilities. The whole idea is
  based on the premise that we live in the "beeper-
  -code" era; at this new  ballpark we are going to see
   people using a wide array of computing gizmos in the
   stands. Smart phones, and whatnots!

       Would Leagas Delaney perhaps consider acquiring
    this designwork, "614275" from the Author?
     Please let me know.

       Thank you,

          Casey Farrell

This Letter & All Contents Copyright 1999 Casey Farrell