Network Problem

Hi,

I'm seeing a problem when I try to trace route to an IP Address
(208.213.56.80) I'm see it time-out and the last IP Address it hits is
172.31.0.2  Can you let me know if this is a problem with your network
or do I need to contact someone else ? Below, is the info I have.

172.31.0.2
IANA
 (IANA-BBLK-RESERVED)
   Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
   Information Sciences Institute
   University of Southern California
   4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
   Marina del Rey, CA 90292-6695

   Netname: IANA-BBLK-RESERVED
   Netblock: 172.16.0.0 - 172.31.0.0

   Coordinator:
      Internet Assigned Numbers Authority  (IANA-ARIN)  iana@IANA.ORG
      (310) 823-9358
Fax- (310) 823-8649

   Domain System inverse mapping provided by:

   BLACKHOLE.ISI.EDU  128.9.64.26

   These blocks are reserved for special purposes.
   Please see RFC 1918 for additional information.

   Record last updated on 14-Oct-1999.
   Database last updated on 8-Nov-1999 15:58:44 EDT.

The ARIN Registration Services Host contains ONLY Internet
Network Information: Networks, ASN's, and related POC's.
Please use the whois server at rs.internic.net for DOMAIN related
Information and nic.mil for NIPRNET Information.

		David