It's been a slice (was: The Lesson We Got)

Hi everyone,

I agree that the IFWP has successfully completed
its mission.  We have organized a series of World
wide meetings where all stakeholders have had a
chance to state their positions.  In some cases,
we have found consensus, and in others, we have
found vigorous disagreement.

But, we have found eath other, and know all the
viewpoints now.

I agree with jay that it is now out of our hands,
and look forward to the understanding that NSI
and IANA will come to, and look forward what
I would be the next step, where feeback from
other stakeholders is incorporated.

I also agree with Jay that I think it's doubtfull
this will need to be resolved in the courts of
before congress

It has beem a pleasure meeting you all and I regard
this to have been an important part of the maturaiton
of the Internet community, as a society.

--
I offer encouragement to all of us to strive to behave decorously, lest we
foul our own list, and ourselves with it.  Imperious rebuke is an ugly,