Re: [ifwp] Re: The Gathering in Boston on the 19th is *ON*

> But there is even *more* incentive to support a proposal
> put forward by the IANA, NSI, *and* the IFWP!
>
> And as far as I know, the goals and format of the Boston
> meeting have not yet been set.

The goal is to come up with a solid document upon which the bulk of the
parties present agree upon and are willing to live with.

The format is "we've talked far too long, now lets sit down and make some
compromises and agreements."  Hopefully we can find a good person to
handle the whip to keep us on track.

It's my preference that we do it as one unified group -- no subgroups.

It's going to be seriously hard work and we will each most likely have to
give up some of our strong beliefs in order to reach a compromise.

Attached is a copy of what I just posted to the domain-name policy mailing
list.

		--karl--