Re: [ifwp] Re: The Gathering in Boston on the 19th is *ON*

At 07:28 PM 9/7/98 , Ellen Rony wrote:
>i think there is more incentive for governments, corporations and
>organizations to support a proposal put forward by iana+nsi than one by the
>boston gathering.

I agree.

But there is even *more* incentive to support a proposal
put forward by the IANA, NSI, *and* the IFWP!

And as far as I know, the goals and format of the Boston
meeting have not yet been set.

Regards,

Jay Fenello
President, Iperdome, Inc.
404-250-3242  http://www.iperdome.com

 ISPF, The Forum for ISPs by ISPs.  October 26-28, 1998, Atlanta, GA.
 Three days of clues, news, and views from the industry's best and
 brightest. http://www.ispf.com/ for information and registration.