Re: [ifwp] Re: A New Beginning

On Wed, 9 Sep 1998, Dave Crocker wrote:

> At 06:29 PM 9/8/98 -0400, Jay Fenello wrote:
> >As expected, we have had the usual objections to
>
> "We"?  Who are you representing now, Jay?

Jay is on the IFWP steering committee.  He proposed something, we
got the usual objections from the usual people.

> >To overcome these problems once and for all, several
> >members of the Steering Committee are working to build
> >support with outside organizations to make the changes
>
> "members of" the steering committee.  so this does not really have anything
> to do with the steering committee, per se?  In other words, it is an
> independent action.

Dave, you have never participated in the activities of the IFWP steering
committee, although you have been speaking with great authority and little
accuracy on this for the last several days.

What Jay is doing is pretty much in line with how the steering committee
has always functioned.

--
Jim Dixon                                                 Managing Director
VBCnet GB Ltd                http://www.vbc.net        tel +44 117 929 1316