Re: Something I probably shoudln't send (was: Re: newIANA (was...)

[ Jim Fleming wrote: ]

> Peter,
>
> Even though you rarely indulge yourself, you might want
> to post your proposals for the CEO of the new IANA and
> the 15 person Board of Directors.

Why on earth would I want to do that? I'm neither
qualified to lead, nor self-indulgent enough to believe
that others would follow. I try to usually have the good
sense to reamin silent. If only others would follow my
example...

				- peterd

     Peter Deutsch,                                   (514) 875-8611  (phone)
  Bunyip Information Systems Inc.                     (514) 875-8134  (fax)
    <peterd@bunyip.com>                               http://www.bunyip.com

"How come there's never time to do it right, but always time to do it over?"