Re: newIANA (was Fram behind closed doors via opaque channels)

> Whoops! I am in California as I write this.  Just think of why 80% of US
> corps are Delaware corps. Even Netscape is a Delaware corp. Sacramento
> flies the "Jolly Roger", right under the bear. Even if you operate here,
> you DON'T want to incorporate here. It costs almost four times as much.
> (and I hope the California Department of Commerce reads this).

Not true.  The IANA would be a nonprofit corporation and there are
no significant advantages to Delaware over California in the case of
a tax-exempt corporation with no shareholders.  There are minor
differences in incorporation fees and the like, but over the long haul
it doesn't matter.

Carl