Richard, you shouldn't have (was Apology is called for)

Brian and all,

  Brian, It is our humble opinion that Rochard should NOT have made this
apology.  Dave Crocker doesn't deserve one.  He is a believer in excluding
the Internet User/Stakeholder.  That gTLD-MoU is prime proof of that as
he was one of its prime drafters and a member of it's leadership.

  Richard,  You had not need to apologize to Mr. Crocker.

 regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.