ByLaws

Will there be any provisions to make the Minutes of the Board Meetings
and the audited Financials public via the web?

I definitely liked your proposal to limit the terms a Director may
serve, as this limits political considerations.  And, if there's a vote,

I would definitely vote for a staggered term format for the Board
as this will allow for continuity of regular business.  A brand-new
Board every two years will only lead to the formation of a mandarin
like bureacracy.  Where the workers who knows the ins and outs
get away with anything they like and a fresh Board who will be
out in two years would not likely be able to monitor activities
or uncover inappropriate actions by the Officers.