Re: CENTR Statement on Fourth Draft Definition of the New IANA

>CENTR Statement on Fourth Draft Definition of the New IANA

In principle, I agree with the CENTR position. While the effect of some of
the
provisions are not clear to me, the process of creating the document seems
be flawed.

I also agree that we should not pre-suppose any deadlines. Anything done in
a hurry is likely to disadvantage weaker parties.

Gihan Dias
LK Domain Registrar