Re: Jewsforjesus.org and registration requirements

Prof. Mueller:

Tell you what, instead of your setting up an argument I didn't make so that
you can masterfully deflate it, educate us instead.  Tell us about the
radio interference problems that arose before regulation (which problems I
understand occured to some extent with the telegraph and tv), and which
interference problems were used as a justification for various regulatory
Acts.  How can today's Internet stakeholders avoid the same type of
self-defeating behavior?  I am much more interested in your views on the
history of communications regulation than in your interpretation of
trademark law.