CLosing the process

Jim Dixon wrote,

We have only two weeks to conclude the work of the steering committee.  Those
two weeks should be spent on

1.	arranging a venue for the Boston wrap-up conference
2.	arranging funding for that conference
3.	publicizing that conference
4.	co-ordinating with those organizing the "editorial" meeting
5.	completing the funding of the previous IFWP conferences

As a very interested observer, I have to agree that this *has* to be key
priority of the organising team right now.

I still do not know, If it really is going to happen, when this will be, where
this will be, for how long it will take, what the agenda is, what outcome is
expected, what pre-meeting papers we will need to consider.

I also am unclear as to the same kind of information regarding the
"pre-meeting".

I will re-iterate my support for such a meeting if its aim is to pull together
and shrink down all the good work of prior regional meetings and distil the
(growing) number of draft Articles/rules now in play.

Notwithstanding, I do belive that the output of that pre-meeting needs to be in
the hands of attendees at the final (please) meeting 5 working days before in
order that we can form a view prior to Boston.

My regards,

PATRICK J O'BRIEN

Fax:        (04) 473-4569

Voice:     (04) 473-4567