Re: [dnsproc-en] You left off my nominees!

WRONG.  If you are not qualified, none of us is.  I can not imagine a better
steward of our trust.  I do not withdraw your nomination and ask that you
reconsider my request that you be available for consideration should the
community
wish your service.

Eric Weisberg, Gen. Counsel
Internet Texoma