Re: [ifwp] EFF comments on IANA/NSI draft

Guys, I have been on travel for the past week. I do send out all sides of a debate when they have substance to say and is not repetitive. . I am and will remain the sole judge of that as Editor of IP.

I will not comment re Gilmore and Postel in your note. But I will comment that I don't necessarily agree with my friends and even my students. I certainly don't agree with many who create magic conspiracies and magic agendas. There ain't one I know of

By the way, even the Constitution was changed and then amended. The EFF open letter was meant to be constructive NOT destructive. If anyone had wanted to do that, we would have so tried that. We all, and it was NOT just Gilmore,  aimed at improvement.

Dave