New Domains

I would like to say that when the new domains are issued, every existing
domain holder should have first option to reregister for the new names if
they feel that to not do so would be detrimental to there existing on line
presence. This should be in the format that they already own, such as
"mycompany" and or "my-company". Then if a new registrants wants the
alternatives available, that's fine. We must protect those of us who have
shown initiative and invested considerable sums establishing a corporate web
presence.
Stephen Bottomley
England