ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[3gtld-guide]

Assigned Names

  • To: <3gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Assigned Names
  • From: "Rob Seidel" <RSeidel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 19:46:40 -0500

Dear International Coalition of Assigned Names and Numbers;

As a business owner, I use the internet as an integral resource for both
communication and revenue.  I would welcome a way for me to distinguish
my company on a local and community

level and new TLDs would enable me to do that by allowing me to identify
my company as local thereby separating me from millions of competitors.
I feel very strongly that regional top-level domain names could
drastically improve my business and I want you to follow through with
the charter to open the internet to new TLDs as soon as possible. At the
very least, there is nothing gained by continuously stalling the process
through drafts.

Thank you.

Robert B. Seidel, Senior Vice President

Larsen Retail

Larsen Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc./Oncor International

703-716-1000

703-716-1044 fax

703-946-4984 cell

rseidel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx