ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[3gtld-guide]

Comments to the DAG

  • To: 3gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments to the DAG
  • From: Martha Lopez <elena.martha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 06:04:56 -0800

To ICANN;
I am a new small business owner in Texas, the internet for me is a way to
communicate with clients and grow my business.  Unfortunately, I feel that
the internet is actually a limiting factor in my ability to communicate with
my community, while it is all fine and well that the entire world can find
my website if they type in the URL, web searches will come up with hundreds
of competitors all over the place. I believe there is real merit to the idea
of regional top-level domain names and as such it is my sincere desire that
your follow through on your charter to open the internet to new TLDs as soon
as possible.

Thank you,
Martha Elena & Fela's Shop