ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[3gtld-guide]

Comments to the DAG

  • To: <3gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments to the DAG
  • From: "Amy M. McKinlay" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:18:23 -0500

Dear ICANN Board of Directors:

As a guiding hand in the development and oversight of the Internet, I
urge you and your organization continue to promote the ideals of choice,
competition, and freedom.  These are the principles that have truly made
the Internet into the success it is today.  I ask that you always
support innovation and freedom online, and open the Internet structure
to allow for those using the Internet to discover and develop new and
improved ways for people and businesses to interact around the globe. To
this end, ICANN should open the Internet to new top-level domain names
and allow the Internet to evolve and grow. I think the most detrimental
stance ICANN can take it to continue to issue endless iterations of the
DAG.  Thank you.

Amy M. McKinlay, Esq.
R. CHRIS HARBOLD & ASSOCIATES
500 South Front Street
Suite 1140
Columbus, Ohio  43215
(614) 255-1140
(614) 255-1141 (facsimile)
amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.harboldlaw.com <http://www.harboldlaw.com/>

The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly prohibited.