ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[3gtld-guide]

Comment to DAG

  • To: "3gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx" <3gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comment to DAG
  • From: "Robert Gerstemeier" <rgerstemeier@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 03:52:36 -0800

Dear InternationalCoalition of Assigned Names and Numbers,

As abusiness owner, the primary value of the internet for me is as a commerce
andcommunication tool.  Unfortunately, I feel that the internet is actually
alimiting factor in my ability to communicate with my community, while it is
allfine and well that the entire world can find my website if they type in
theURL, web searches will come up with hundreds of competitors all over the
place.I believe there is real merit to the idea of regional top-level domain
namesand as such it is my sincere desire that your follow through on your
charter toopen the internet to new TLDs as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Robert Gerstemeier
President, Managing Director
Gerstemeier Financial Group, LLC