ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[4gtld-guide]

New gTLDs

  • To: 4gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: New gTLDs
  • From: isabell.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:59:15 +0200

Attached please find a letter from LEO Pharma A/S

Isabell Jensen
Head of Trademarks, Designs & Domain Names
Corporate Legal Affairs

LEO Pharma A/S
55, Industriparken · 2750 Ballerup · Denmark

Phone
+45 44 94 58 88
Direct
+45 72 26 30 32
Mobile
+45 22 91 50 30
Fax
+45 72 26 33 50
CVR no.
56759514
E-mail
isabell.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web
www.leo-pharma.com

CHALLENGE | Psoriasis ? At LEO Pharma we believe that the challenges faced
by people with psoriasis are our challenges too. Read more

This e-mail, inclusive of attachments, is intended for the person(s) stated
above and may contain confidential information.
Unauthorised reading, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
information may violate rights to proprietary information.
If you are not an intended recipient, please return this e-mail to the sender
and delete your copy.
Thank you.