ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-forum]

Valid Registration Information is NOT being required by Registrars

  • To: <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Valid Registration Information is NOT being required by Registrars
  • From: "Ande Anderson" <Ande@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:54:18 -0400

A lot of the SPAM and MalWare I have been able to track down do NOT have any
valid information provided to the Registrar.  As a Point of fact I offer the
information provided to and accepted for the registration of a Bogus website
intended for the sole purpose of sending SPAM Emails.

Domain Name: DUSKED.BIZ
Domain ID: D9795787-BIZ
Sponsoring Registrar: PRIMUS TELECOMMUNICATIONS PTY LTD.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 240
Domain Status: ok
Registrant ID: ID00185606-PR
Registrant Name: jioris rivera
Registrant Address1: 2212482 alma aldea
Registrant City: rancho santa magarit
Registrant State/Province: ca
Registrant Postal Code: 92688
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.9499738223
Registrant Email: jjasask@xxxxxxxxxxx
Administrative Contact ID: ID00185606-PR
Administrative Contact Name: jioris rivera
Administrative Contact Address1: 2212482 alma aldea
Administrative Contact City: rancho santa magarit
Administrative Contact State/Province: ca
Administrative Contact Postal Code: 92688
Administrative Contact Country: United States
Administrative Contact Country Code: US
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.9499738223
Administrative Contact Email: jjasask@xxxxxxxxxxx
Billing Contact ID: ID00185606-PR
Billing Contact Name: jioris rivera
Billing Contact Address1: 2212482 alma aldea
Billing Contact City: rancho santa magarit
Billing Contact State/Province: ca
Billing Contact Postal Code: 92688
Billing Contact Country: United States
Billing Contact Country Code: US
Billing Contact Phone Number: +1.9499738223
Billing Contact Email: jjasask@xxxxxxxxxxx
Technical Contact ID: ID00185606-PR
Technical Contact Name: jioris rivera
Technical Contact Address1: 2212482 alma aldea
Technical Contact City: rancho santa magarit
Technical Contact State/Province: ca
Technical Contact Postal Code: 92688
Technical Contact Country: United States
Technical Contact Country Code: US
Technical Contact Phone Number: +1.9499738223
Technical Contact Email: jjasask@xxxxxxxxxxx
Name Server: NS1.UNBOSOMED.NET
Name Server: NS2.UNBOSOMED.NET
Created by Registrar: PRIMUS TELECOMMUNICATIONS PTY LTD.
Last Updated by Registrar: PRIMUS TELECOMMUNICATIONS PTY LTD.
Domain Registration Date: Sun May 22 04:25:21 GMT 2005
Domain Expiration Date: Sun May 21 23:59:59 GMT 2006
Domain Last Updated Date: Thu Jun 02 22:31:19 GMT 2005

To make it even worse is these people spoof our IP Addresses and Email Servers
to send their illicit information.  That gets us put on BlackLists even though
we didn't have a clue it was being done until it was too late.

Here is the header they put on one of their emails, showing how they spoofed
our IP and Email information:
Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0