ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-forum]

FW: Registerfly.com DOMAIN RENEWAL notice for znoes2k and Domins at Emon.com $160.00 each

  • To: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <risk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <paul.stahura@xxxxxxxx>, <legal@xxxxxxxx>, <mjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rlayton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <scheung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tsloan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sschagrin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jmcConnaughey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <alee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jgattuso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <estark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <IR@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dcpolicy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cole@xxxxxxxxx>, <daniel.halloran@xxxxxxxxx>, <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, <john.jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>, "Ron" <Ltgentry512@xxxxxxx>, "Alex" <znoes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: Registerfly.com DOMAIN RENEWAL notice for znoes2k and Domins at Emon.com $160.00 each
  • From: "Mike Moore" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:52:10 -0600

Renewal Service NoticeHi, all,

Below is an email that I received from Enom.com offering to allow me to
renew a number of Domain names at $160.00 per-name. Also included below is a
renewal notice from Registerfly.com, for 3 of these names, and an email,
that shows that I have renewed these 3 names at Registerly.com, and a
confirmation email from Registerfly.com stating that my contact information
was modified.

This demonstrated clearly, the total lack of control that Enom.com has over
it agent, Registerfly.com. Registerfly.com, has engaged in course of
conduct, just as Enom.com has, with Registerfly.com sending renewal email,
and confirmation of renewals and then Enom.com seizing these very same names
and sell them, and/or offer to ransom them back. Today, Enom.com has
demanded that I pay them $160.00 to renew each of these three domains as
well as 22 other domains.

This a pattern of conduct by Registerfly.com and Enom.com, this practice is
supported by ICANN and Versign.com. And Today, with all of this evidence,
ICANN and Versign, both will set in silence, in approval and support of this
conduct.  Credit card fraud, extortion, ransom of names and thief, is now
the accepted norm for doing business with ICANN and it's agents. And all
believe that none can ever be called to answer in a court. All believe them
self's beyond and above the courts and laws.

Does anyone at ICANN or Versign have the courage to reply, or are you all
still hiding under your desk, being gutless coward thief's and crooks that
you are. I would guess after seeing the pitiful excuse replies from Enom.com
and Regiseterfly, and their ability to impose liability upon each other and
themselves, with their admission and stamens, I am sure that not one single
person at ICANN or Versign will have the courage to attempt to replay.

Like wise, I am sure that no one at the Commerce Department can replay, with
the facts of all of this corruption and criminal conduct of their agents
being so clearly displayed. This is just an example of the coward ness in
government and corruption that has crippled our government. And demonstrates
have deeply the organized crime at ICANN has infected the Commerce
department.

As cowards and thefts and crooks, you try to hide and hope all this is going
away, IT IS NOT......you all chose the wrong person to steal from....I do
look forward to seeing you all in Birmingham and in Depositions. There is
nothing as fun as depositing a governmental employee. Federal Judges are not
nearly as stupid as you all think, and there will be no hiding or refusing
to answer.

Thers is a mafia, it is now spelled ICANN ! As in  I-CAN  stael, fraud,
extort ranson and Lie !

 Where are you ICANN, hiding under you desk,  Angery that I will just not go
away. Cowards hide, and cry in the dark, but not for long

Michael Moore
PO Box 534
Warrior AL 35180

Copies sent to all of the above viva registered U.S. Mail.