ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-forum]

FW: RegisterFly.com Payment Receipt

  • To: <ICANN@xxxxxxxxx>, <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <risk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <paul.stahura@xxxxxxxx>, <legal@xxxxxxxx>, <mjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rlayton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <scheung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tsloan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sschagrin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jmcConnaughey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <alee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jgattuso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <estark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <IR@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dcpolicy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cole@xxxxxxxxx>, <daniel.halloran@xxxxxxxxx>, <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, <john.jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: RegisterFly.com Payment Receipt
  • From: "Mike Moore" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:46:03 -0600

Legal@xxxxxxxx

Below is an email.com from Registerfly.com, this Payment receipt is for the
renewal of HoldemSchoolOnline.com. This was one of the unauthorized chargs
that was placed upon a credit card that was later charged back, and was
included in the 1296.40 Certified Check that was mail, to Registerfly.com
and was deposited into Registerfly.com account.

Enom.com sold, HodlemSchoolOnline.com in violation of it's agent,
Registerfly.com, stated police, and with the knowledge that it had been
renewed, as reflected by the expiration date, and with the knowledge that
Registerfly.com had committed Credit Card fraud, Extorted funds and received
the funds, viva U.S. Mail. And Enom.com knew that Registerfly.com had frozen
my account and refused to allow me to renew any names. Most would consider
this a delibert act !

Enom.com now seeks to extort $160.00 per names for renewal, for many names
that I ahve paid registerfly for. Registerfly.com and Enom.com are aware of
this. This is nothing more that an on going scam of criminal conduct to
extort money from those that do business with them.

So, how about it, Legal@xxxxxxxx or Paul at Enom, what do you have to say,
or are you crawling back under your desk like the coward thief's and crooks
you are. Like wise, I am sure the people at ICANN, (I-CAN-STEAL - Internet
MAFIA) is still hiding under their desk, lacking even the courage to address
any of these issues.

If any of the entities has any defense to these issues, provide such
defenses in writing to the below address.

Provide your agent for process information.

Michael Moore
PO Box 534
Warrior AL 35180

Copies sent to all of the above viva registered U.S. Mail.