ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Voting on ALS applications

  • To: "'Annette Muehlberg'" <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>, "'ALAC ICANN Bruce Beckwith'" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Voting on ALS applications
  • From: Sebastián Ricciardi <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:27:54 -0300

I don´t understand how this Works:

We sent the applications and due dillingence forms from LAC applications,
with our recommendations months ago.

We need to vote on these applications asap, so we can move forward with the
RALO formation tasks.

Best,

Sebastian

Sebastián J. Ricciardi
Abogado
Estudio Jáuregui & Asoc.
Carlos Pellegrini 961, 1er Piso
(1009) Buenos Aires, Argentina
+54 11 4328 3834/6693
sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Este mensaje es confidencial. Puede contener informacion amparada por el
secreto profesional. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error, por favor
comuniquenoslo inmediatamente via e-mail y tenga la amabilidad de eliminarlo
de su sistema; no debera copiar el mensaje ni divulgar su contenido a
ninguna persona. Muchas gracias.

This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received
it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and delete it from
your system; you should also not copy the message nor disclose its contents
to anyone. Many thanks.