ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] If we wanted to get contact emails from every currently-certified ALS, how would we?

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] If we wanted to get contact emails from every currently-certified ALS, how would we?
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:24:21 -0400

If we wanted to get a contact email from every currently-certified ALS, how would we?

We've been trying to get more of the public involved in ALAC discussions, and in the absence of RALOs, it would be good at least to talk to existing ALSs. Yet we don't seem to have a current list of their contact emails, despite repeated attempts. Perhaps Bruce could help us by collecting the contact email address from every ALS application into a list, and we could then ask the people at those emails what contacts they'd like added to discussion lists (the one John has set up or ALAC's). Bruce?

Thanks,
--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visiting Assistant Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School