ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] If we wanted to get contact emails from every currently-certified ALS, how would we?

  • To: "Wendy Seltzer" <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] If we wanted to get contact emails from every currently-certified ALS, how would we?
  • From: "Hong Xue" <hongxueipr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:55:56 +0800

Should do asap. We'd need not only to check those applicants' contact emails
but whether those existing ALSes are on the lists or not.

My colleagues from At-Large@China complained that they never got any message
from the ALAC lists since they were certified as an ALS 3 years ago. They
wonder whether they were/are on the lists.

Hong