ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] East European outreach

  • To: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] East European outreach
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:39:44 +0200

Annette Muehlberg ha scritto:
The east european outreach meeting (connected to the ICANN Studienkreis meeting in Prague) was very interesting - with people from Moldova, Serbia, Slovakia, Hungary, Russia, Czech Republic.

Many of them will attend the IGF meeting in Athens and if they do not manage to become an ALS they would like to join as individual members the than newly founded EURALO.

This is very good - I hope we can get more participation from Eastern Europe and from all the areas that are still missing. (But I still think we need some geographical diversity provisions, not to disenfranchise groups from areas that haven't joined the effort yet...).
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...