ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] next Nom Com

  • To: "'Annette Muehlberg'" <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>, "'ALAC'" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] next Nom Com
  • From: Sebastián Ricciardi <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:29:39 -0300

Dear Friends,

If my fellow committee members from LAC agree, I would like to serve as ALAC
appointee to the NomCom. We are planning to sign the MOU during SP meeting,
so after that, I will be no longer an Interim ALAC member. RALO candidate
will replace me in the ALAC.

In that frame, I would like to be appointed to the NomCom by the ALAC.

Best regards,

Sebastian

Sebastián J. Ricciardi
Abogado
Estudio Jáuregui & Asoc.
Carlos Pellegrini 961, 1er Piso
(1009) Buenos Aires, Argentina
+54 11 4328 3834/6693
sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Este mensaje es confidencial. Puede contener informacion amparada por el
secreto profesional. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error, por favor
comuniquenoslo inmediatamente via e-mail y tenga la amabilidad de eliminarlo
de su sistema; no debera copiar el mensaje ni divulgar su contenido a
ninguna persona. Muchas gracias.

This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received
it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and delete it from
your system; you should also not copy the message nor disclose its contents
to anyone. Many thanks.