ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] next Nom Com

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] next Nom Com
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 17:41:43 +0200

All,

George Sadowsky wrote to me, asking to make sure that we get the ALAC Nom Com appointments done in time - defined as end of October!

As all those we nominated at the end of last year are willing to serve and commit themselves to this work for one more year, we can reappoint them all.

In this case, we would have to find only one new person from LAC as José cannot be reappointed anymore as he already has been serving the NomCom for two years.

So, Erick, Jaqueline, Sebastian, you, for sure, have to come up with a propsal for a new LAC NomCom member. Please try to do it as soon as possible. As by now we have many LAC ALSes you can consult them too to find the right person.

Best
Annette