ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] New ALAC NomCom Representative LAC

  • To: George Sadowsky <george.sadowsky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] New ALAC NomCom Representative LAC
  • From: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 09:27:32 -0400

Dear George-- As one of two Vice-chairs standing in for our Chair Annette Muehlberg, I am pleased to submit our fifth and final name for the next NomCom.

Sebastian Ricciardi, from the Latin American Caribbean region, is currently a member of the interim ALAC. I believe his plans are to resign from ALAC once the LAC RALO is formed and its ALAC candidate is chosen. It is my understanding that this is on track to take place at Sao Paulo.

We will miss him on ALAC, where he is an active and conscientious member. I am sure he will be an excellent and valuable addition to the NomCom.

I will send his contact information to you in a separate email.

Best regards,
Jean Armour Polly
Vice-chair for Structures & Communication
ALAC