ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Twomey joining WHOIS TF call Monday

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Twomey joining WHOIS TF call Monday
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 17:48:17 -0400

For the record, this did not happen. Attempts are apparently underway to reschedule it.

--Wendy

At 04:04 PM 10/13/2006 -0400, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
Paul Twomey has agreed to join the WHOIS Task Force teleconference on Monday, to respond to concerns that the JPA has obviated the Task Force's work by its appended commitment "to enforce existing policy relating to WHOIS, such existing policy requires that ICANN implement measures to maintain timely, unrestricted and public access to accurate and complete WHOIS information."

I don't know if we'll get a chance to ask questions, but if you have any concerns you'd like me to raise, let me know.

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visiting Assistant Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School