ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Why there are chronic delays on mail to the ICANN ALAC list

  • To: kent <kent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Why there are chronic delays on mail to the ICANN ALAC list
  • From: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 07:56:39 -0400

Kent- that would be awesome, thanks abundantly. :-)

JP

At 12:02 AM -0700 10/18/06, kent recently said:
Hi Jean -- I agree, it is abundantly clear that at least some members of the
alac are extremely sensitive regarding this matter.  One way or another, I
will make it a priority to do something about it in the next couple of days.

Best Regards
Kent