ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Re: [Euralo-ml] IGF At Large Activities

  • Subject: [alac] Re: [Euralo-ml] IGF At Large Activities
  • From: "Nick Ashton-Hart" <nashton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:01:08 +0100

I understand what you have said Thomas.

I hope that we find that the outreach efforts are, in the end,
productive; I have faith that those who attend the EURALO meeting,
both in person and telephonically if we can make that work, will also
find those discussions productive.

I know we all wish to see a procedure for the future which enables the
advance decision-making and clarity that you seek, and I have been
tasked with devising something by Denise.

I hope you will be able to attend telephonically if that is possible?