ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] ICANN Takes on Spam

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] ICANN Takes on Spam
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 16:17:26 +0100

Roberto Gaetano ha scritto:
FYI, there is discussion right now going on about the opportunity of
including these types of links, and there is, like for most issues, a wide
difference of opinions.
My personal take is that it should not be there, because it could give the
impression of mission creep, but have also to confess that I don't see it as
a very problematic issue.

It is not, I just think you should have a "news" section which is clearly separated from ICANN's internal items, perhaps in two columns, for example. In general, I'm always wondering why, despite several major reworks, ICANN website never seems to get past that "1995" look and feel :-(
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...