ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] RE: USUARIA

  • To: "'Raul Bauer'" <rbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] RE: USUARIA
  • From: "Sebastian Ricciardi" <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 11:11:30 -0300

Dear Raul,

Thanks so much for you interest in the LAC RALO and ICANN At Large.

As I told you in our meeting last week, we would be very interested in
having USUARIA joining our effort. I understand your bylaws have changed,
and now individuals who are participating do so at their own title, and not
having commercial interest of any kind. Being that way, I am sure that the
application will be well considered by the ALAC members.

I want to seize this opportunity to invite you to submit you application,
that can be downloaded at
http://alac.icann.org/correspondence/structures-app.htm

Once we have received USUARIA application, we will be able to invite USUARIA
to join us at the 2nd LAC RALO formation meeting in Sao Paulo, Brasil, from
DEC2 to DEC6. Please note that times are very narrow, so it would be great
if you send us USUARIA application ASAP.

Best regards,

Sebastian